The Louisville Public Library offers exam proctoring services for Louisville and Superior cardholders in good standing. This service consists primarily of:
- Offering test-takers a dedicated exam space in a controlled setting
- Receiving and securing exams for the test-taker
- Entering logins or exam passwords on the testing website
- Returning completed exams to the institution
- Enforcing time limits or rules outlined by the testing institution
Request an appointment for exam proctoring in-person, by phone at 303-335-4820 or by email.
For more details and the guidelines for this service, view our Exam Proctoring Policy.